Thursday, May 06, 2004

Bonecrcker #128 - Women as "Friends"

Women “friends” will ACTIVELY sabotage any attempt you make to pursue any other woman, friend of theirs or not. If they do find out you are with a woman, they will act all pissed off and jealous and may even get rid of you.

An example: I had this “friend” of mine from college. Occasionally I’d visit her and we’d hang out or something. Several times female friends of hers would be around and I’d ask about them. One time she told me this girl was a lesbian and that she absolutely hated men (I had sex with that one, hehehe). Another, she told me she was married (a lie). A third, she told me that the girl thought I was unattractive (I slept with that one too). The point here is my “friend” would continually try to cock-block me. The reason is simple: she wanted me for herself…..just not today (or any other time she had access to a man….I was her reserve).

I’d also like to point out that my “friend” thought it was just okay fine to let me drive 1000 miles to go see her and then not be there. I haven’t seen her since.

Women “friends” don’t care about you. What they care about is keeping a man (or several) in reserve, in case they want them later.

Previous Bonecrcker Index Next

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Related:

Bonecrcker #35 – You Mean Nothing To A Woman Until You Have Sex

Bonecrcker #38 – You Mean Nothing Until You Have Sex II

Bonecrcker #127 – Timing is Important

Bonecrcker #130 – Never Allow a Woman to Call You a Friend Until You Have Had Sex at Least Once

Bonecrcker #156 – Friends With Benefits

Pook #5 – Lesson Two: Friendship – Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter