Friday, June 18, 2004

Bonecrcker #172 - Social Proofing Has Negative Survival Value For Women

QUOTE: "Women seem to need a lot of consensual validation from other women."

This is one of the things that really pisses me off about women. NONE of the things that make me a desirable man (money, looks, body, personality etc.) that I work on, mean a damn thing to them. In fact, many of these things are a detriment, as they chase after omega male (scumbag) traits. But, social proofing….THAT matters. I got news for them. Social proofing pretty much means I can’t or simply won’t give them what they want. Social proofing means one of three things. I’m not going to commit, under typical circumstances (me). I’m taken, so you have no chance with me (typical married guy). Or, worst of all, I’m taken and I’m the type of lying, cheating, scum who will do it with someone behind my wife’s back (ie poor character). Social proofing has negative survival value for women. It’s neurotic and unnatural.

Previous Bonecrcker Index Next

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Related:

Bonecrcker #6 – Women Choosing Extinction

Bonecrcker #24 – Social Proofing

Bonecrcker #44 – Women Have Contradictory Love

Bonecrcker #103 – Raising Your Sexual Status

Bonecrcker #104 – Sexual Status Is Similar To Employment Status

Bonecrcker #111 – Gaining Power With Women

Bonecrcker #123 – One Of The Most Important Reasons To Have More That One Woman At Once