Monday, July 26, 2004

Pook #26 - On Embracing Sexuality

This is an EXCELLENT discussion post. One thing we hear all the time from people is that,

"Go out and immediately get laid, THEN you won't have any trouble with women!"
"Go get a prostitute so you'll stop being VIRGIN then everything is easier."
"Go out into the ACTION REALM and everything else will get better."

Your post defies those 'solutions' and shows that instead of just saying, "Go outside and get 'experience', then everything will work' that we need to work on our inner realm (and then the outer realm will fix itself)

Anti-Dump says, "Beautiful women will HIDE their feelings." This is so true! This is also why you can't sit around and look for signs.

Anti-Dump really helped me when it came to the beautiful women (especially the beautiful INNOCENT women). Whereas most women would by now be revealing her feelings for me, they do not. I can only know if they are interested by their actions, which is YES to the phone number and YES to the dates.

Now, you are on a date with the beautiful innocent women. What do we do?

Since women already see me as a sexual being, I don't kino. But just as there is a plane of sexuality with touching, fondling, kissing, etc., (this is SEEN) there is also another plane of sexuality (which is UNSEEN). This 'unseen' plane means things like voice tone, eye contact, a literal connection.

Desire is what will get you the beautiful innocent girl. However, this desire needs to be transmitted along this 'unseen' plane.

Let me give you an example. I was rejected by this one girl that I really really liked which orignally sent me to this forum (this was four years ago). Now, I'm going out with her. She is the perfect example of the 'beautiful innocent' type.

What could I do? You just can't go up to her and start grabbing things. How do you create intimacy with the beautiful innocent type?

Through desire. Let her know you want her.

"But didn't you say you ought to be desireless?"

Well, when you were a nice guy how were you showing your desire? Through flowers? Through declarations of love? By talking to her all day?

Our ROMANTIC MACHINE is broken when that happens. And the only way to FIX it is to TURN OFF OUR DESIRE. OK, now we aren't doing these stupid sappy things. Now we have to rebuild the ROMANTIC MACHINE (replace it with something like Anti-Dump's Machine).

Now when your ROMANTIC MACHINE gets turned back on, you do not display your desire on the seen channels (through flowers, gifts, chocolate, poetry) but through the unseen realm (eye contact, voice tone, getting to the point, etc.)

So when I was at dinner with my beautiful innocent girl, I started eye contact and never looked away except to eat my food.

People think eye contact is simply staring into someone else's eyes. It isn't. Eye contact is displaying your desire into her eyes.

I let it all out. All my desire I've had for her, all the frustrations she's caused me (I am on this website because of her), all the work that SHE put me through, I said not a word of it but she knew every bit, because she saw it in my eyes.

She melted.

...and melted...

...and melted.

She returned the eye contact.

The next step is to see if the conversation is flowing. Is she laughing? Is she lust drunk?. She should be giggling like a little girl, with her eyes caught into yours.

Do the DeAngelo test of brushing her hair with your fingers. If she's suspectible to this, kiss her. If she likes that, keep kissing her then slowly move around her face, kinoing the back of her head, her arms, wherever, and keep the desire up. Do NOT let it go.

In order for the girl to melt, there needs to be a fire. The fire in your eyes. The fire in your lips. The fire in your touch.

This is how a woman wants to feel. It is in this moment, she feels truly female for she has been desired and is now being acted on.

There is a reason why women have a fantasy of being in a crowded room and a guy locking eye contact with them. Is it eye contact? No, it is his DESIRE at her. She LOVES being desired. Oh heavens, it makes her feel like a woman.

Beautiful innocent women's role in Nature is to be desired and not desiring. So next time you are with that girl, let it all out in your eyes and watch what happens.

She may start off all wooden but in the end, I guarentee, she'll be cookie dough.
.
Previous Pook Index Next

Related:

Bonecrker #129 - Eye Contact