Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Pook #41 - Cocky & Funny?

When you're in a line or doing something boring (like work), why not spice it up with that attitude? Works wonders!

A recent example:

A girl was in a happy mood (for whatever reason). I gave her a Pookish grin and said, "You're happy because I'm here!"

Big smile on her face and she shook her head.

Then I said, "You're happy because you're here at [company name]!"

She laughed but shook her head.

Then I stopped people passing by and said, "Ma'am. See her? She is HAPPY because she is at [company name]!"

And the lady would be, "Oh really!? Why, that's... blah blah"

And I'd get another person and say the same thing! I'd get their reaction.

Then I started getting people to guess why she was happy.

The reaction? She was laughing so hard she was almost on the ground.

I don't think it has anything to do with being cocky and funny but the ability to make any situation fun. For all girls want the FUN guys.

Previous Pook Index Next